Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ahhhh The Inspiration of Spring...

"Listen as the day unfolds,
challenge what the future holds, try and keep your head up to the sky." ~Des'ree

Spring has finally arrived in our neighborhood and I am blown away by the beauty of it all. Among my favorite sites are the pink and white flowering trees everywhere. I can see this site out my scraproom window:

I loved spring in the city because of all the action - the streets come alive with people, and there are things happening everywhere. Now that I am in the country (outer ring suburb, but to this city girl it's the country!) Spring is beautiful for different reasons! Opening up the windows and watching the cats delight at the birds and the squirrels is a new thrill!

Michael and I went shopping in the sunshine yesterday and came home with this beautiful birdbath - we set it right outside my scraproom! Can't wait for the birds to arrive!
We also bought these flowers:
It was so much fun digging in the dirt and making flower boxes together! Look - we made three of these!
All the colors outdoors make me want to create something bright and colorful! I'll be back later with the new Scrapping the Music Song of the Week! For now, go checkout the slide show for this week's song - "Breathe In, Breathe Out"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle I would love to look out while scrapping and see the birdies giving themself a bath!
Lucky You!
I peeked at your Lo for STM. Love it!

I have not bought myself any flowers yet. Have to do that.