Sunday, August 3, 2008

David Cook at Scrapping The Music!

I am a self-professed American Idol fanatic! Oh my word I love that show. I'm not much for reality shows in general, but this one is different. It's music. It's watching young people pursue their dreams. What could be more inspiring? I am so happy to tell you we are featuring "Time of My Life" by David Cook this week at Scrapping The Music! I love this song! The lyrics are so inspiring! Here's my take on the challenge:
I used the Farmhouse Chic collection from SiStv for this layout, plus some buttons from my stash, a scrap of sheet music that I had painted on for another project, and a white colored pencil. The little pink and orange flowers were punched out of the paper I cut the big flowers from.

These lyrics just spoke to me! Come on over and play with us at Scrapping The Music!

1 comment:

Charleen said...

I love the way the heart comes off the page! very cute