Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday Update...

It's already Wednesday - where is the week going??? Yowza! It's been a great week so far!

I got my first set of ATCs for the "Decades" swap on Monday. This first set is all about the 1960s. Aren't they fun!?!!! I love seeing everyone's different take on the decade. Put them all together and I think they really make a cool statement - don't you?It's going to be great fun to see the stack grow with each month as we add another decade! I want to come up with a really creative way to put them all together. Not sure if it will be a box, or a book or what. Hmmm...

I also wanted to share with you the layout I made Monday night with my new Crop Suey kit! I posted it on the Crop Suey blog yesterday, but in case you missed it here it is again:

It's that same thanksgiving picture that I blogged about last Friday. I loved it so much I just had to turn it into a layout! The kit I used is called "Fast Food" and you'd never know it by looking at this layout, but it has a fabulous retro-space-robot-travel theme to it, which I absolutely LOVE! I can't wait to make some more stuff that focuses on the theme, but first, I really wanted to scrap this photo, and I love that I could use the kit for that too! I'm telling ya BOTH of the Crop Suey kits this month are to die for! Head on over and get one for yourself - you won't regret it!

I will be back tomorrow with more random thoughts and craftiness! Til then I wish you big fantastic fun and tons of creativity!

5 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love your layout - the family pic is so amazing!!!

Lillsisslill said...

Love your LO! So happy I followed the SIStv blog tread:)


Have a great day!


Lillyrose:)
(a SISter)

Unknown said...

your layout is super--love the cut-out picture, and the way you outlines it in white. Plus, that little yoyo is super cute :)

Cassie said...

Those ATCs are fabulous!!
I shoulda signed up for that one!
:)

Shaina Longstreet said...

those ATC's turned out terrific. man, i'm wishing i'd gotten in on that swap! lol.
and i really love your layout. i like how you cut out the picture and outlined it like that. awesome stuff! :D