Friday, January 9, 2009

First Week of Project 365...

While I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my "Project 365" kit, I thought I would share my first week's photos with you. It's kinda fun seeing them all together!

Monday, December 29th: Window Shopping at Balboa Island


Tuesday, December 30th: Checking out of our California hotel.


Wednesday, December 31st: A quiet New Year's Eve.


Thursday, January 1st: A visit with brother Matt and nephew Jackson who were here from Texas.


Friday, January 2nd: Singing happy birthday to Tony. (I love the joy of this photo!)

(I'm cheating and adding this photo of Tony with his candles as the journaling spot for Friday.)


Saturday, January 3rd: Cold feet and my new slippers.


LinkLinkSunday, January 4th: My 2008 scrapbook is complete!


Don't forget - there's an online crop party at the Crop Suey forum this Saturday! We don't have the exact times yet, but we are thinking late afternoon and on through the nite! Stop by the forum and let us know you are coming! It's going to be fun!!!

I started a mini-album to house my holiday photo greeting cards, but I didn't finish it yet - hopefully I will be able to post it tomorrow!

Until then I wish you merriment, music and marvelous moments!

7 comments:

Emily R. said...

Great pictures!!!

I love the after Christmas sale picture! The best time to shop :D

Michele Kovack said...

I debated the 365 kit........I thought it would stress me out too much.....but maybe I should order it??? Sounds like a great idea.....love your pics for the week!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

thanks for sharing your fun photos!!!

Rachel said...

Great photos... I agree the one where everyone is singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY does show how happy they all are!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and you've got a good start to Project 365. I'm jealous that you've already done 2008, I'm still stuck back in 2004!

Pati Bocook said...

Great Pictures! My fave was the slippers. Thanks for thinking outside the box.

Pati (Fellow 365'r)

Sheila said...

Great collection of photos. Love that you have people AND things.