Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Inspiration Everywhere...

It's the first Wednesday of 2009 and that means it's my first day for Project 52! I'm so excited! I've chosen to make an ATC each Wednesday which will focus on one word or phrase that somehow relates to my life at this moment. My chosen phrase for today is INSPIRATION EVERYWHERE. I figure it's a good phrase to start with cuz not only is it the name of my blog, but it is also how I feel in general about life, and especially right now! People seem to be bursting with new ideas right now and there is so much good energy in the air! I will share my ATC tomorrow morning after I finish it, but for now I wanted to share some of the inspiration I've been seeing around the web.
Link
Donna Downey's Inspiration Journal
Suziblu's latest Art Journal workshop
A new challenge blog called Eccentric Therapy
Angie B's Daily Inspiration posts at SiStv
and of course Project 365 and
Project 52
oh, and of course the upcoming online crop at Crop Suey this Saturday!

I also went back to Ali Edwards blog to see how she does her mixed-size layouts in her album. Here's the blog entry I found. Hers look great in all different sizes, so I really think I can make it work. I just need to play around with it a little more. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions! I am going to try some of them out and I will let you know how it goes!

I will be back tomorrow, but for now - here's wishing you a friend to share your days with...

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ahhh look at the hugging kitties!

Anonymous said...

that picture is so cute!! i can't wait to see what you come up with for your 52 atc's. :):)

Lauren said...

That is an absolutely adorable pic of your kitties!