Saturday, January 3, 2009

Part Two of Organizing My Creativity...

"*Reach* out. Take a *chance*. Get *hurt* even. But play as well as you can. Go team, go! Give me an L. Give me an I. Give me a V. Give me an E. L-I-V-E. LIVE! Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room. "
~ Maude (from the movie Harold and Maude)

Good morning! - it's Sunday and I missed blogging altogether yesterday - aargh! I had a great day tho - super busy, and I finished my first project with the January Crop Suey kit - "Tea and Sweet Cake." Watch for it later tonight on the Scrapping The Music blog! Speaking of Scrapping The Music, it's a big day for us tomorrow cuz we announce the winner of the holiday prize AND three new design team members, so tune in tonight and check it out!

Okay, my mind is still on this whole subject of "Organizing my Creativity for the New Year." Friday I talked about where I'm going to Put Stuff; and today I'm pondering the second part of the system - "What Projects I'm Going to Work On." This year there are two new projects I am planning to take on:

1. Project 365
I talked about this project Friday - it's the Becky Higgins' one-photo-every-day project. I am already having so much fun with this one!

2. Project 52
This is Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Project - My idea for this one is to pick the same day each week and complete an art journal page. I just realized I already missed the first week of this - I better get a move on!

Tomorrow I will talking about organizing my time to make sure I am able to fit these projects (along with my current, continuing projects) into my life.

Thanks for humoring me thru all this planning and organizing - LOL. I would really love to hear about your new projects for 2009! What new things are you doing?

I will leave you with a card I made for my stepson Tony, who turned 21 this past week:

I used some vintage sheet music along with ransome-style alpha stickers, black duct tape, SiS gaffer tape and patterned paper. I hope you like it!

Have a super groovy day my scrappy friends!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love the card! So we are on the same waggons- LOL -and we both missed week one of Julie's 52 project- oh boy :-)

Christiane said...

happy new year!! and i also missed julies week one!!

Cathy Pascual said...

wow! you are a busy girl!
love the card!
i'm doing project 365 too. i started a few days late...
i have not heard of the 52 project. sounds fun!