Thursday, January 29, 2009

Project 52 - Week Four and List Making...

Well - I didn't finish my Project 52 ATC for this week quite yet. I did decide on my word for the week tho - COZY. That's how I am feeling right now. The weather is cold and snowy and I am so grateful for my warm and cozy home with my two snuggly cats and my snuggly husband. These are the kind of evenings when there is absolutely nothing better than a home-cooked meal, warm socks and a good show on tv.

So the reason I didn't finish my ATC is because I realized that with all the projects and challenges I signed up for, my brain is in a traffic jam again! I spent the evening (after the home-cooked meal and good tv show) figuring out what all the projects I am working on are, and when they need to be completed. I prioritized the list chronologically, so now I can just go down the list and check things off as I do them - Yeayyy! The list is HUGELY long, but it's all FUN FUN FUN!

The timing is perfect too because this weekend Michael has a huge computer assembly project he wants to work on, so I am going to have my own scrapping marathon and see how much I can get done. This will be fun!!! And the first thing on the list is my Project 52 ATC. I will tackle that tonight.

I will be back tomorrow with another update, but I can't do a post without any pictures, so here's one of my friend Willie, lending me a hand with the computer...


and his brother Johnny snoozing nearby (if you could only hear his little snore it would be perfect!)...


See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

your kitties are just the cutest!!!

pakosta said...

i was going to do the project 52, but just didn't bummer! glad you are doing it!
tara

Nancywithajones said...

everyone needs a little help from a friend every now and again lol

Camille Young said...

Your cats seems like the perfect companions, I'm a cat lover myself. There is just something about a cat's company...

...but I am very happy with our dog, Toot is fitting in so well with our family!