Sunday, February 22, 2009

D is for Decide...

The weekends fly by so fast, don't they? I can't believe it's Sunday evening already!

I finished my "D" page for my "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal" group. The word prompt is Decide. The lyric is from a song by Shinedown called "Fly From The Inside." I used Peerless Watercolor sheets, and dropped water onto the dried page to get the splotchy effect. The butterfly is a glitter diecut by Crate Paper. The word "decided" is Sassafrass alpha stickers, The lyric is stamped with Stampin' Up's newsprint font, white ink, and micro glitter. You can see the glitter a little better in the pic below...

So, now I am off to work on my last project for the Crop Suey blog. Tuesday will be my last post, as my design team term ends at the end of February. I will miss it!

I will be back tomorrow with my Project 365 photos for week eight!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh gosh Michelle....this is soooo stunning and 'arty'!!!

I love your word and colour!!

Fabulous!

Unknown said...

so cute! you are incredible!