Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scrapping The Music, Round Robin and a Tag...

The new song is up at Scrapping The Music and it's one of my FAVES! The song is "1, 2, 3, 4" by the Plain White T's! I used the February Crop Suey kit for this one - it's the first time I've done a round layout I think! Everything is from the kit...

here's a detail shot...Come on over and play along with us!

We played Round Robin with the new "Retro Modern" collection at SiStv today. Thanks so much to my fellow team members Angie and Kimmie, and to Angie for organizing the game! If you've never played Round Robin before - it's a game where one person starts a layout, and then each person in turn, adds to it, until the last person finishes it off! It's a fun way to stretch your creativity, and it's great to see how different everyone's turns out, even tho you have the same directions, and the same basic materials! We did a wall hanging this time. Along with the Retro Modern collection, I added some vintage woodgrain contact paper, avocado green cardstock, pom-pom trim and a distressed piece of fabric...
Awhile ago my fabulous friend Tracy P tagged me with a quiz! I have to answer these questions with words that begin with "m". Thanks Tracy! It was fun! It took awhile for me to come up with the answers!!! LOL...

1. What is your name: Michelle
2. A four Letter word: Moon
3. A Boy's Name: Matt
4. A Girl's Name: Marge
5. An occupation: Missionary
6. A Color: Mauve
7. Something you wear: Mittens
8. A Food: Mock Duck
9. Something found in the Bathroom: Midol
10. A Place: Minneapolis
11. A Reason for being late: My car broke down
12. Something you Shout:
13. A Movie Title: Meet Joe Black (such a sweet movie!)
14. Something you Drink: Mountain Dew!
15. A Musical Group: Matchbox 20
16. An Animal: Mastiff (my old lovable dog Dacotah was one!)
17. A Street Name: Morgan
18. A Type of Car: Mini Cooper
19. Something Scary: Middle Age! (lol - just kidding - I'm trying to embrace it!)
20. Sorbet Flavor: Mango

So, now I tag everyone who reads this post who wants to play! Copy the questions into your own blog post and fill in the answers with words the start with the first letter of your name! It's not as easy as you'd think...

I'll be back tomorrow to pass along a couple of awards, share my Project 365 photos for the week, and who knows what all else!

Take care everyone and I will see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I love that this layout is round!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love your round layout -the journaling and stitching. gorgeous. Also the retro one!