Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hallelujah

My online friend Marit recently did a beautiful art journal page inspired by the Leonard Cohen song Hallelujah. That song is on my mind now, and I wanted to share my favorite version of it - Jason Castro from American Idol. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Meanwhile, I am working on lots of projects today, but nothing is finished yet. Last night I worked on assignments for Collage Couture - which by the way is a super fun class! Today I am working on my circle journal layouts for SiSversary. As soon as I have something finished I will post.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend my friends!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Whishing you a gorgeous weekend!

Unknown said...

I too loved that version of the song. That cutie patootie Jason Castro with his gorgeous eyes! Hope you have a great rest of the holiday weekend.

McMGrad89 said...

Hope your weekend is continuing to be good. We have had rain the entire time except a brief moment yesterday morning allowing the dance booster club to hold its garage sale.

I love that song...I didn't remember that Jason Castro sang it.

Marit said...

I have no idea why I didn't see this post before... but I'm glad it catched my eye now! I heared/saw a lot of versions of this song lately (ever heard of "Poppa Chubby" - I didn't but he has an amazing bluesversion - love it) Hallelujah!