Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project 365 - Week Twenty

The theme this week seemed to be color - Everything looks so beautiful this time of year!

Monday, May 11: I'm still loving my Mother's Day bouquet...
Tuesday, May 12: Willie is more interested in sniffing the camera than having his portrait taken...

Wednesday, May 13: The trees are in full bloom at Lake of the Isles...

Thursday, May 14: The trees in our yard are breathtaking!

Friday, May 15: I need to clean up my scraproom! Clutter creates a logjam in my brain...

Saturday, May 16: My new haircut...

Sunday, May 17: My beautiful oil crayons...

and here's how the layout turned out...

I hope you are having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so loving those pictures. such a wonderful blooming tree too!

Marit said...

I love to look at this every week... enjoying the pics and stories makes me feel I know you as a friend! If you lived near I would come visit you (and I would ask you if I could play with all the crayons.... Woooohoooo! LOVE THOSE!!!!)

mandysea said...

OMG look at these fantastic photos!! Gorgeous colours - all of them!!! I look forward to your photo wrap up!!

chris a said...

Just love your new haircut and your new oil pastels or crayons. I can hardly wait to see what you create. I have been painting today and practicing the Collage Couture techniques. I used the gel medium to put text and picture on my canvas. Isn't it strange how some images come through almost perfectly and others don't really show up very well - but it's all fun!