Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bold As I Wanna Be...

Sooooo, I just finished my 7th Let it Loose assignment, and I have to say this class is really getting me to stretch my horizons! I had so much fun making this wild and crazy-looking woman...

I used the Studio Calico "Baker's Dozen" kit, plus pieces of magazine images, and sharpies.

I feel so honored that Davinie Fiero chose to feature my Project 12 layout as one of the examples for this month's Project 12 post at her blog! Check it out here! Thanks so much Davinie!!! I can't wait to get started on this month's sketch and calendar pages!

We announced our March guest designer at the Scrapping The Music Blog today, and she is awesome! Help us welcome her here!

I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! I am in LOVE with that WOMAN!!! She is CRAZY FUN!!! LOVE HER!!!!!!! And congrats on being showcased!! that is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And PS....nope....never have celebrated my birthday! lol!! not even my kids know when it is!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mandysea said...

i can see this is totally fun!!! fab work Michelle!!!

Oh and congrats!!!

Daniella said...

Hey Michelle!
Love your new page for Marit's!!

chris a said...

just love this - such wild abandon!

EverydayMe said...

you make me laugh... this is crazy-fun!!! Congrats on the showcase!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle