Sunday, May 16, 2010

Still Playing Catchup but Having Fun Doing it...

I finally finished a layout that I was doing for a Scrapping The Music song back in April. The song was "Change In My Life," by Hanson. I didn't get it finished in time to post with the challenge (it was right at the time we left for California), but I really love the song and wanted to finish my layout for it anyways. I used a Noel Mignon kit for this one - Here's how it turned out...
The photos are of Michael and me and "our" kids Steve, Becca and Tony. They were taken between 2007 and 2009. I inherited a family when I married Michael in 2007, and it's been amazing. I have felt like we all belong together right from the start. When I heard the lyrics for this song, I knew it was perfect for these pics.

In case you missed the song at Scrapping The Music, here is the video again...


I just love their voices together, and especially acapella like that. So cool.

I'm also working on the cover for my "Fave Things" album, and it's coming along nicely. I should be able to share that by tomorrow's post!

I hope your weekend is going great!!! I wish you an inspired Sunday my friends!!! Thanks for visiting and for your comments! They mean a lot to me!

5 comments:

Marit said...

Such a fun and happy layout!! I admire your titleworks, awesome!

Peggy said...

Beautiful! I love the colours, the pictures, the emotion behind the lyrics ... awesome work!
xxx Peggy

EverydayMe said...

great lo and love the song... is that the same 'hansons' boy group??? can't wait to see your fav's cover...

happy sunday!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks everyone! and yes, Michelle, that is the same Hanson that did MMMbop way back when. They've grown up haven't they!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love that page Michelle!! The photos are FAB and as always your TITLE WORK is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)