Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Street Where You Live Class 5...

Time is still moving at the speed of a hurricane in my world. Twirling and whirling and spinning me in all directions. I blink my eyes and three more days have gone by, blink again and it's been another week. Do you ever feel like that? It makes me a bit dizzy!

The topic for class five at "The Street Where You Live," is Nature. What kind of natural beauty surrounds you where you live? I finished my first layout on the subject...

The pics were taken on the first day of spring in my neighborhood. The snow had just melted and it was a beautiful day for a walk. I used an old SiSTV collection called "The Homebody" for this layout. The turquoise strip along the bottom is some of my new beloved 7 gypsies masking tape - LOVE IT. The design is based on a sketch provided in the class.

I've started a second layout for the class and hope to finish it tonight.

The new Project 12 sketch is up, which is always so exciting! I think it's going to be a fun one! Click here to see it.

That's all for today folks - I wish you an absolutely awesome Sunday and thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I completely forgot I signed up for this class. Things got so busy and I was doing Marit's in the beginning. I just never got around to it. I just couldn't bring myself to photograph the front of my house. It made me think about all the things I still had to do to bring it back to where it was when we bought it.

I enjoyed seeing your pics, though. Very nice.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I totally hear you on the weeks...I was talking to my BFF who was recently in Chicago...and I thought she was there this past week....when it was actually TWO weeks ago...I'm like...really??? I lost a whole week of timing!! LOL!! I think I need sleep!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving the clouds!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

I love that photo, and it makes for a beautiful page!