Monday, July 26, 2010

The Party...

To follow-up my last post, I want to share with you a few pics of the party where Stan was presented with the scrapbook of letters from his kids. To say it was a hit would be an understatement...


Stan loved his book, and that each child read their letter out loud to him was the most awesome thing to see...

the whole family remembering the funny things that happened...

and enjoying the stories together...

was so touching...

It made me realize AGAIN (not that I ever forgot) that scrapbooking is more than a hobby. It truly is a way of celebrating life and that makes me happy!

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again tomorrow!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! That is sooooooooooooooooo awesome!! I knew he would love it!!!! Great pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

erinrwillis said...

Happy story! Love these pics of everyone laughing and having a good time!!

Marit said...

His face... his smile... it's prizeless!!! Gorgeous post!!! Yes, scrapbooking can do that - YEAY!

Peggy said...

Aww, such lovely pictures. I totally agree with Marit, what a gorgeous post. I loved seeing his happy smile ... isn't it funny how you can feel happy for someone you haven't even met? ... his happy face did that to me.
xxx Peggy

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, Thanks sooo much for your sweet comment on my first blogpost!! So I hopped over to your place to see what's going on here... What a great idea for a gift for your dad! The pics show how much he loves it!!

Thinkie said...

Great project, we did something like this for my grandma's 70th birthday a few years ago, very special!

EverydayMe said...

looks like a grand time!!
{{hugs}} Michelle