Friday, August 27, 2010

The Winner of the "Mixed Emotions" Art Journaling Class is...

Thank you so much to everyone for your enthusiasm about Marit and my new art journaling class "Mixed Emotions!" It's time to announce the randomly-drawn winner of the free registration!!!

Congratulations goes to..... ROBIN!!!
*******************************************
Robin said...

Haven't tried art journaling yet--just some mixed media stuff. And I love learning new things--looks like a great class!

*******************************************

Robin, send me an email at michellelapoint@yahoo.com, and I will get you registered for the class! I'm so glad you will be joining us!

I hope the rest of you will consider registering for "Mixed Emotions!" Whether you are a beginner, or have been doing art journaling for awhile, it's going to be a lot of fun, and we would love to have you join us! Click here for more details, and for registration information!

I will be back soon with lots to share! Thanks so much for visiting, and let me know if you have any questions about the class!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Robin! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Congrats Robin! Awesome to have you in our class, I'm sure you will have great fun!!! Love, Marit

Anonymous said...

Congrtas Robin!
See you there ;)