Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New Month in my Daily Journal...

Hi everyone! Last night I finished my intro page for May in my daily journal. Each month, I'm trying to capture the weather, some local and world news, one or two photos of daily life at our home and a quote. I think it will be fun to look back at these months later...


My journal is about half-full now...
I'm thinking it will probably last through the end of May, which should be perfect timing because my Smashbooks should be here by then, and I have a new plan brewing!

Oh, and speaking of Smashbooks, I've started filling my tiny freebie one. I will share pics of that tomorrow. Also - they are still holding weekly giveaways for the big ones on the blog - check it out here.

I hope you are having an awesome week! Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Love this idea...just starting to art journal!

McMGrad89 said...

I know your smashbook is going to be amazing!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee how you added the current events!!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

How fun you have a pic of William and Kate on your month-page... as you may have noticed, I have them on my weekly page too. I'm sure you find it nice to look back on these pages later in lie (I know I do with my own pages) It's real fun to document everything this way, isn't it?!!!

sarah said...

Great idea to add current news. I also use my journal as a way of capturing my life and world for that one moment of time. I have some that go back two summers now it's interesting ot go back back read the funny quotes from friends etc.

Andria said...

What a great idea! You are creating an art journal/personal scrapbook all in one. That gives me a good idea!