Friday, June 3, 2011

New Smashbook Page and Vintage Swap...

This whole Smashbook thing is turning out to be loads of fun - even more than I thought it would be! I finished another page...
Note: The drawing of the walrus and his thought bubble were already there. I just colored him in, and added my own doodles and journaling. Easy Peasy!!!



I sent off my vintage ephemera swap packets this morning. Here's a pic of some of them...
Each one has a page from a vintage Wizard of Oz book, a fabric swatch, an ad from an old True Story magazine, and some vintage lace. I hope my swap friends like them! Can't wait to see what I will get back!

I am looking forward to a weekend of creating - I think I will dive back into my 21 Secrets Projects - I've been missing them!

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that new page!!! I loveeeeeeeee the walrus!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

I love your first smash page, especially the journaling text! :D