Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Page in this Journal for Awhile...

I'm so EXCITED to start Julie's "30 Days In Your Art Journal" workshop tomorrow! Yeayyy! I bought a special journal to use for the workshop, with watercolor paper pages (click here to see).

So that means that this page is going to be my last one in my record album journal for awhile. It's from October 30th...

I've had so much fun working in this journal so far! If you are interested in seeing all of the pages from this journal - click here to go to my flickr album.

Tomorrow I will share my Daily Record Smashbook pages for last week.

Thanks sooo much for visiting and I will see you again soon!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee the girl and the orange! :):):):):):):):):):):)

dawn said...

Great colors and page. Could you tell us how you did it, not sure what the girl is?? Did you draw it? stamp it?? I like this a lot!!

I am in the class too and can't wait to start this.

Glad you told us your done with this journal for now, was wondering how many you would keep doing during class.
Thanks for sharing.

Sandy said...

Your pages are so inspirational. That class looks interesting. I may have to join it. I love her work. Thanks for posting about it.

Michelle said...

You rock, Michelle! I love being inspired by your pages and projects. Thanks!