Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Top 2000 Songs of All Time - Day Three!

The song I picked for today's layout comes in at #1214 in the Top 2000 songs of all time. It's "Peaceful Easy Feeling," by the Eagles.

Here's how my layout/poster turned out...
I love this old photo of the band - it's so 70's. The hair, the patchwork jeans, the embroidered shirt, and the beads - LOVE IT! The background paper is from the Sass Lass Sunshine broadcast line. The title is hand-drawn, and I put the lyrics around the edge of the page.

I was only 12 when this song came out in 1972, but I remember feeling much older than that - lol. Amazing how that works. Anyways, it marks the beginning of my love affair with singer/songwriter-style music.

Check out the video of the Eagles playing "Peaceful Easy Feeling" live...



You can see all the songs everyone else chose, along with their artwork on Marit's blog here!

I hope you are having a great week so far!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this Michelle... loving how you did the title and loveeeeeee the journaling around the edge!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

donna!ee said...

excellent choice...love the eagles. saw them when i was 20 @ south beach FL where i grew up. :)

anne g-i said...

love this "poster"! what a great old photo!!!! i saw them in concert last time they were in town - what a great show and what great music!!! their music totally holds up even after all these years.