Sunday, January 29, 2012

Right Now...

I'm playing along with the Studio Calico CHA-Ganza Online crop this weekend, and having tons of fun!

I've also been meaning to work on some of the Log Your Memory Time Capsule prompts, so I decided to combine the two, and here's the result...
The Log Your Memory prompt is part of the "Projects and Pursuits" section. It answers the question about what kind of journal(s) your keep. I go back and forth between having tons of journals going at once, or just a few. These are the ones I've got going right now. If you want to know more about the LYM Time Capsule prompts, click here.

The two CHA-Ganza challenges I played along with on this are 1. Use a doily, and 2. Use stitching for texture. Check out the challenges here.

Now I'm off to work on this week's Project Life, and hopefully, find time to do some more CHA-Ganza challenges too. What are you up to this weekend?

Thanks so much for visiting my friends!

8 comments:

phinner said...

your title is AWESOME!!! your handwriting is so whimsical!

you're always so brave about trying new stuff (techniques)! I have a question about your process...do you warm up, do you mess up a lot before you get to your end result or do you have an idea and just go for it and see how it comes out? a little of both??? do you do sketches? maybe you've answered these questions before, but this inquiring mind is too lazy to go back thru your blog : .P

happy Sunday, Michelle!!!

: .)

jacque4u2c said...

This looks awesome!

Marcia Beckett said...

LOVE It! Is the headline written with a paintbrush? very nice!

dawn said...

You always amaze me Michelle, so many fun things again on your layout.

Love the black frame around it all, the title and writing is always soooo neat and fun.

The tape and doily are cute addons to this.

I like the questions from phinner and would love to know all that too.

Thanks for always sharing what's going on and where the links are for these cool sites.
Can't wait to see your PL again.

Unknown said...

wow ! you are a busy woman. Iam doing 2 and I think for now this is plenty. Where do u get the time ? You are Super Woman for sure !

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words! They really mean a lot to me!

Phin, those are great questions! I will answer them in a blogpost very soon!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Wow this looks amazing!! Love it, you've got a great scrapbook style!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING that title work and how you did the edges! :):):):):):):):):):):)