Monday, February 27, 2012

The New Challenge is up at Scrapping The Music!

The fourth Monday of the month is movie week at Scrapping The Music! This month we are paying tribute to the movie "Final Fantasy" by featuring the song "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada! To be honest, I never saw the movie, BUT the song is great for scrapping!!!

Here's what I created for the challenge...
I was so excited to capture this photo of Willie watching TV with Michael. His little paw on Michael's arm is so expressive of his love for his "dad."

I used my Noel Mignon Charm School kit for this one.

Come on over and check out the challenge! We'd love to have you play along with us!!!

Thanks so much for visiting! I will be back tomorrow with a Project Life update. See you then!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooo precious! I love love love the colors and loving the heart!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Michelle...this is stinking adorable!!! The paw on your Michael's arm is sooo sweet. I just love cats, I know I've said that already, but I really do. Nothing like my fur baby.

Did you stitch the heart and the swirlies at the bottom...this is so homey and cozy looking. I think I may have to start getting some of Noel Mignon's kits now!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks so much you two! Patricia I did stitch the heart, but the swirlies at the bottom are just doodled with a white pen. I highly recommend Noel's kits! They are huge and packed with goodness!!!

Maja Rijkers said...

Love your Lo and photo, The paw on his arm looks so sweet! By the way, i'm in love with your cloud stamps. They tuned out great!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Michelle! I absolutely love your cute page! Just the fact that your little Willie puts his paw on his "dad's" arm is so adorable, but you caught it in a photo, that's just wonderful!!! I love your creative and fun page!

phinner said...

such sweetness! besides the photo, I think my favorite part is the little sprinkle of bling!

thanks for your nice comment on my piece...I know you know exactly how I feel : .)