Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Two Weeks of Project Life to Share...

Project Life has definitely become a way of life for me and I love it!  Today I've got two weeks to share...

Here's last week's layout...

and a closeup of the left side...
 Ephemera on this page includes a copy of an email postcard I got from the Ministry of the Arts; and a comment from a blog reader that made my day extra special (I tucked it inside a tiny Amy Tangerine envelope). 

I recently got a question about what kind of paper I print the movie posters and ads on: I use matte photo paper - works fabulous!  I actually use matte photo paper for most everything project life related, cuz it avoids the glare (exception would be the top left card where I forgot and used glossy - see the difference?)


here's a closeup of the right side...
 The only ephemera on this page is the little studio Calico shipping card on the bottom left.  Their little cards are so cute, and now I have a place to put them - yeayyy!  The middle left pocket with the little boy and his sailboat is an October Afternoon Wildcard.  Love those!

I find myself looking at everything in the scrapbook stores now in terms of whether it will fit in a project life pocket - ha.



And I realized I forgot to share April 9-15 with you...


Closeup of Left side...Daughter Becca gave me a Flavia calendar, specifically cuz she thought I could use it for scrapping somehow, and it's so cool that it happens to be 12" x 12,"  The April page was a perfect background for this week...


 Closeup of right side...
Ephemera on this page includes the little Cocoa Daisy business card that came with my kit (top left pocket).  I just love how their cards always come with an artistic quote on them.  Also included is some Smash tape packaging, my name badge from crop night with the girls (upper right), and the cat and dog in the middle left pocket were part of the reminder card for the boys annual vet appointment - just too cute to not keep!

I know alot of people are saying that their life isn't interesting enough to do Project Life.  Well, what's cool about Project Life is - it makes you realize just how interesting your life is!  There is soooo much to be grateful for, and filling these little pockets each day is a great visual reminder of that.  That's one of the things I love love love about this project.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments - they really are so special to me!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These pages are AMAZING Michelle!! LOVING that you kept a bloggy comment!!! And love love love that cuteeeeeeeeee photo of Georgie!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh I agree. You look back and you see just how special everyday is. I love looking at your PL. it is so fun, cool, colorful, and artistic. I LOVE the Georgie! CONGRATS to Michael's newest certificate!

dawn said...

I always always love your pages, so bright and happy I agree PL can be for anyone. It is sooo amazing to fill these pockets up and look back on them again later on. Your doing a great job for your first year of having it.

I'm soooo excited about Becky's new news on the kits being in the USA now isn't that so cool. I love that she's redoing the first kit names "CHERRY" it is so pretty and has cool designs on the cards

Thanks for sharing with us.