Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm Back from Honeymoon Six - Guess where we went???

Here's a hint...

SEATTLE!!!  and the really exciting part is...

We took the train!!!


Yep - we had a sleeper car and everything!  It was such an exciting adventure!  Both the train trip and our time in Seattle!  We took over 1200 photos - EEK! 

I've got so much to share I don't even know where to start!

I'm excited to get back to my daily blogging again.  I've missed keeping in touch with all of you!

I want to send a big Thank You out to my friend Sharon Fritchey, who handled the administration of the Scrapping The Music blog while I was away - and did an awesome job!  A new set of challenges, hosted by Phinner just went up on the 15th.  Check it out here!  THANK YOU SHARON and PHIN!

Also, I'm so excited for True Scrap 4, which is this weekend - anyone else signed up for it?  There is a pajama party on Thursday evening to kick it off - I'll be there!

I'm off to get started on Project Life!  I can't wait to work on it!

Have an awesome day my friends, and  I will see you again tomorrow!

10 comments:

laurie said...

sounds like a fun trip! what towns did you go through to get there? we have a place in sandpoint, idaho which is on the northern amtrack route to seattle. someday (when we retire) we want to jump on the train and go all over!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How EXCITING!! I have always wanted to go there!!!!

Marcia Beckett said...

Fun, fun, fun! I haven't been there yet. Welcome back!

iowajewel said...

that is on my life list, riding on a sleeper train! i can't wait to hear all about it! no detail is too much for me!!!

Andrea Ancich said...

you were here and I didn't even know it.... I would've come down to seattle to say hi! bummer!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Andrea I'm sorry! How far from Seattle are you?

dawn said...

So glad your back Michelle, missed your inspiring art!!

HOORAY FOR HONEYMOONS!! I love that you two do this each year. How exciting it must have been. Can't wait to see your Pl pages filled with it.

phinner said...

Welcome Back!!!

How fun, my bucket list has a overnight train trip on it!

I can't wait to see the photos too! Is it silly to ask if you went to the Experience Music Project?!

Happy Friday Michelle!

Marjie Kemper said...

Happy Anniversary! That train trip must've been quite an experience... I would love to try that some day. Can't wait to see what you make of it!

Andrea Ancich said...

Michelle... I live about 25 minutes north of Seattle....