Thursday, November 29, 2012

Journal Page "Every Day Love..."

Hi friends!  I've got another quick Book of Days journal page to share with you today.  This one is for November 24th...
This may look like it took a lot of piecing together, but it didn't!  The base page was already a quilt of different patterned papers.  I decided why not use it the way it is. 

I added the following:
~The word today, the blue arrow & the "Every Day Love" sticker (all from Amy Tangerine's Ready, Set Go line);
~The 2 and 4 diecuts;
~The four rectangles of patterned paper at the top of the right-hand page;
~The card that says November; and
~The photo of Willie.

After that I just added the journaling and I was done.  Can you tell I've been busy lately?  My pages have been super quick; but what I feel really good about is that I'm still getting them done!  Yeayyy!

I've also been busy organizing Project Life supplies like crazy!  Once I get it all figured out and in some kind of order I will share pics.

We've extended the deadline for our special "Try Everyday" challenge at Scrapping The Music!  You now have until December 12th at midnight STM time to play along!  Click here to check it out!

Have an awesome day and thanks so much for visiting!




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Michelle!!! LOVING the photo of Willie and love love love the '24' :)

dawn said...

I LOVE LOVE the collage look you always do!! The things you added just make it look COOLER!! So glad you sticking with it even when busy! Have a great day!