Thursday, January 24, 2013

Life Book: Scales of Light..

This week's Life Book lesson was called "Scales of Light," and was taught by Dion Dior.  It's meant to represent the beginning of our Life Book journey.

Here's how mine turned out...
The lesson was actually in black and white, but I couldn't resist making mine pink.  I'm in a total pink phase lately.   It's all done in colored pencil on black cardstock. 

So. Much. Fun.  I'm loving Life Book 2013 even more than I thought I would.  Seriously big FuN!

Thanks so much for visiting! 

3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Love the pink- it is better than black and white I think. Not so stark-I'd rather be bathed in pink light any day,

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! That looks AMAZING!! I Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that design and the PINK TOO!!!

dawn said...

WOW WOW WOW!! You ROCK MICHELLE!! Such a simple page but you make it soooooo AWESOME AND COOL AND WOW!!

I will have to try this, my colored pencils don't make this kinda of magic on my papers. You have a gift/talent my friend, so happy to see it and be inspired.

TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!
I'm signing up for your class this weekend, finally. CAN'T WAIT!!!YEEEEAAAAA!!!!!