Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sneak Peek - Mixed Emotions: Classroom Opens this weekend!

I'm getting so excited about Mixed Emotions, I can hardly stand it!  Class officially starts on Monday, February 4th, but we are opening the classroom this weekend, so that people can get situated, greet each other, and get to know their way around.

If you are still on the fence about whether to register or not, let me answer a couple of questions that others have posed. Maybe they will help you to decide...

1.  Is Mixed Emotions all about the heavy, emotional stuff?   Let me assure you - no!  We are going to have FUN!!!  Mixed Emotions is all about learning fun techniques that you can use to emphasize whatever emotion you might want to get across on your page.  It's all up to you!  We will be exploring all kinds of different emotions, but you choose how deep you want to go.  The emphasis is on having fun and expressing yourself!

2.  Do I need experience in Art Journaling?  Nope.  The techniques in this class are aimed at all skill levels.  Whether you already journal daily, or have never picked up a journal, this class is for you.

3.  What is the cost in U.S. Dollars?  The price of Mixed Emotions is 35 euros, which translates in U.S. Dollars - as of right now - to $47.50.  It is listed in euros because Marit is administrating the registration, and that is the currency she uses in the Netherlands.  You can pay through paypal, and the conversion will be made for you.  It's super easy!

4.  Do I have to buy lots of supplies?  No, the supplies are very basic. We really want you to be able to use what you have.  When your registration is received, the supply list will be emailed to you.  

The workshop consists of 12 lessons. Marit and I take turns, each covering different emotions. Here are a couple of sneak peeks from my lessons...


If you have questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments.  I will answer them in my next post.

For more information, or to register, click here or on the Mixed Emotions widget in the sidebar.

I can hardly wait!!! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So excited for you!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I am so excited!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!