Sunday, August 4, 2013

Project Life Update...

Hi everyone!  I just scrolled through my posts and realized that I haven't done a Project Life Update since April!  Eek!!!  Soooo, I've got one for you today - about time, eh?!!

This year I am not doing my spreads on a weekly basis.  I am doing them willy nilly, meaning a spread might cover one day or ten days, depending on how much I have to share.  The one thing that stays constant though, is that the upper left corner of each spread is a title card, that states the time frame covered.

Project Life for February 25 - 28, 2013

I used design G (left) and A (right) page protectors...
What's happening here?  This spread documents a three-day trip I took up to Northern Minnesota for work. I love traveling for work, and it always gives me lots of fodder for PL!

 Closeup of Left side...
Memorabilia used here includes a postcard from the hotel I stayed at, a local boutique's business card, and my hotel room keycard. 

 Closeup of right side...
Memorabilia used here includes a greeting card I bought on my trip (isn't that orange bird gorgeous?  I couldn't resist), and another postcard - this one of the scenic variety.

I didn't use a lot of products on this spread, pretty plain and simple, but it tells the story of my trip, and that's what matters, right?

I am going to try to share a couple of spreads each week, in hopes of eventually catching up.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  Also, if you are doing Project Life, I'd love to hear how it's going for you!

And don't forget, you've got until tonight at midnight (CST) to enter the drawing for a free seat in the Book of Days Premium Art Journaling Workshop by Effy Wild!  To enter, leave a comment on the August 1st post, by scrolling down or clicking here to go directly to the post.

Thank you so much for visiting, and I will see you again tomorrow!


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Just love looking at how people use Project Life. A great spread Michelle!

dawn said...

WOW, it has been a long time, miss seeing your PL pages. These look great and so YOU. I can never find this many fun things to add in my pockets. I love that you took one of yourself, so cute! Oh and I know you love those ducks in the snow. Great job making the pages work for you, sometimes my week is only about 1 or 2 days too. Can't wait to see more.
Happy day 4, your doing great Michelle!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I LOVE your PL pages and am so happy that you got the chance to post them for us, Michelle! Every single page and little detail look amazing, creative, and just wonderful!

Pilgrim said...

This is my first time seeing you PL pages and it was beautiful. I like how you are not trying to do it weekly, but, when you can. It takes so much of the stress away. I also like your writing style, so warm and friendly

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!! I love love love love the photos .. loving the ducks in the snow!!!