Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'm Drawing My Awesome Life!

Hi friends!  I'm realizing that it's going to be awhile before life becomes "normal" around here.  We are still surrounded by boxes, although the pile gets smaller each day.  All of the bones in my body no longer hurt (just a few now - ha), and we are starting to clear surfaces and counters.  Moving is an even bigger job than I remembered!!!  I'm not complaining though - we love our new home!  My studio is coming along nicely too.  I will post some progress photos soon.

I'm excited that I've been able to start making time for art again!  I've got a couple of pages from Joanne Sharpe's "Draw  Your Awesome Life!" class to share with you today...

I'm using an 8 x 10" Global Arts Watercolor Handbook for this one.  Here's my title page...
 This one was done with pitt markers and Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils.

 and here's my first spread...
this one was done with pelikan gouache watercolors

I hope your week has been going well!  Thanks so much for visiting, and I will be back soon with a Project Life update!

3 comments:

dawn said...

Hi Michelle, YAY for posting art today!! I love this and can't wait to take the class next year. Will enjoy looking at yours till then. Glad you got to have some painting time, much deserved after moving in.
I just posted my first time with AEDM, looking forward to sharing more art and fun all month.
See you soon with your PL and enjoy the weekend! HUGS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous Michelle!! LOVING the colors and love love love the paint tray!!!!!

Christy Hartman said...

Hi Michelle, I too am in Drawing your Awesome Life and your work is gorgeous!!! You can visit my blog at www.chartmandesigns.blogspot.com. I've enjoyed looking at yours. Hope to talk more in the FB group.