Friday, December 27, 2013

Day Three of the Top 2000...

For day three of the Top 2000 Songs of All Time Countdown, I chose one from this year...

#1206 - Royals by Lorde...

I scribbled the lyrics on the page before I started adding paint and mist. If you look closely you can still read them.  I wanted it to look sorta like graffiti.

The red splats and drips are actually painted deli paper bits, cut out and collaged onto the page. 

Michael and I both love this song.  It's got such a unique sound, and the lyrics are awesome too.

Here's the video...



As always,   you can click here to find out what songs the other participants picked and see their artwork by clicking here to go to Marit's blog!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I will see you tomorrow for day 4 of the countdown!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just LOVE this song and love love love your page you made for it!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

anne g-i said...

love the graffiti!

dawn said...

Hi Michelle,

WOW, I do love seeing your pages for this theme each year. I LOOOVE them all, had to catch up and will try to peek each day. The title page is so cool!! Sorry you missed a day but your doing great still!! Enjoy it and thanks for sharing them with us.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comment on my OLW post. You have inspired me so much with your happy and colorful outlook on life. There should be a permanent rainbow over your house! I love your word for next year, WOW, it will be a fun one for you! Thanks for another great year of inspiration and support and friendship! HUGS!!
BRING ON 2014!