Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week Two - Trying to stay ahead of the game...

Hey there friends!  I finished my second week of Project Life this weekend, and I'm excited to share it with you! 

Week Two: January 6 - 12, 2014...

Left side detail...
 We went to the rainbow car wash on Saturday night.  As you can see the soap comes down your car in psychedelic colors and we loved it!  How's that for livin' large!  HA. 

Right side detail...
My favorite part of this week's layout is the quote from Michael.  We have to separate the cats when they eat (see the top right pic), because otherwise Johnny will steal Willie's food.  So, on this particular evening, I overheard Michael talking to the cats as he was preparing their dinner.  In case you can't read what the quote says, here it is:

"There will be two dining rooms open this evening for your enjoyment.  Johnny, you will be in the executive dining room.  Thank you for wearing your tuxedo (he's a tuxedo cat - always has one on - lol).  Willie, you will be in the promenade dining room..."  

OMG that man cracks me up sometimes.  Little things like that are what make Project Life special to me.  I will laugh every time I see that card.

What are you enjoying most about your Project Life this year?   Or, just life in general???

4 comments:

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Super cool Michelle! It´s really fun to see all the pictures together and see what you all like!!

With love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL to the quote about the dining rooms for the kids!! That is sooooooooo funny!! And I wanna go to a rainbow car wash!!! How AWESOME is that!?!?!?!?!!?!

Cody Doll said...

I love your cards. That is just an awesome quote! I found you through pinterest and I have to say I love looking at your work. So inspiring.

Cody Doll said...

I love your cards. That is just an awesome quote! I found you through pinterest and I have to say I love looking at your work. So inspiring.