Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Wildly Inspired Weekend...

Hey everyone, how's it going?  I'm not gonna lie - the end of my work week was stressful.  I needed something to help me calm down and bring back the happy, so....

I decided to treat myself to a marathon paint-flinging, Wildly Inspired weekend!  If you haven't heard of Wildly Inspired, it's a free art-journaling series led by Effy Wild.  Up until now, I hadn't had time to participate, but this weekend, that is changing! I am going to see if I can finish all ten episodes. 

I started last night, and got through two...

Here's my interpretation of Episode Two...



and Episode Five...

Art journaling as therapy.  It works for me.

Want to play along?  Click here to go to the Wildly Inspired Series link.

I will be back tomorrow to share my progress!

and p.s.  there is still time to play along with the "Adventure" challenge over at One Little Word!  Click here to check it out!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a super duper Saturday!


6 comments:

Raine said...

Wonderful spreads! I LOVE it in your world! May I come and play there with you?

Anonymous said...

WOW, Michelle, love both of those!

Cara said...

GORGEOUS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous!! I am loving the bright colors!!!

anne g-i said...

sorry the week was difficult! hope next week is better! your pages are fabulous!!!

Glenda T. said...

Oh my Michelle, these pages are gorgeous!!!!! Also thanks so much for your kind words about my fur babies on my blog.