Saturday, January 10, 2015

Alchemy Cards so far...

Hi friends!  I'm excited to share the Alchemy cards I am making in my Inner Alchemy Circle group.  The focus is on Animal Spirits and Archetypes...

This is a whole different kind of project for me, and I'm loving being part of it...


The biggest part about making these cards for me is reflecting on the meaning and energy that resides in each one...


I was attracted to the course because of my love for working with animal totems; but I am finding the archetypes fascinating as well...


I am really loving the spiritual nature of this project.  I am learning a lot about the symbolism, and it's so fascinating!

The cards have a lot more meaning than just the three words I put on each one, but I wanted to have a simple reminder of what made me feel the most connected to them...


The cards are 3x4 inches.  By the end of the course, I will have a complete deck of 28 cards.  I plan to use them for creative inspiration in my artwork and perhaps also in life... 


So far I have 12 done...

I am so looking forward to finishing my deck and putting it to use!  I will keep you posted on the progress...

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I appreciate each and every one of you!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are amazing!! These are just gorgeous!!!!!

anne g-i said...

These are amazing!!! Beautiful and meaningful!

Cara said...

WOW. Just, wow. This takes your art to a whole 'nother level. :O

Claudine said...

Wow, loving these. Where do you get the photos you used, they are visually stunning!

Mindy said...

Love seeing your beautiful process and words around your work! thank you for sharing, as it is such a treat to see! xo

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! Claudine, the images are not mine - they are found in various places on the web.