Monday, January 12, 2015

Journal 52...

Hi friends!  Are any of you participating in Journal 52 this year?  It's a free, year-long workshop that my friend Anne participated in last year; and it looked like so much fun, I decided to join in for 2015! 

The first prompt was "Pathways."  Here's what I came up with...


I realized as I was making this page, that this is the third time in the last year I've used that song lyric on a journal page.  I  must be feeling a special connection to it!

In my Year of the Spark class - we were asked to submit a "creative selfie," so I used this page for that too.

I'll leave you with the song that inspired the page - "On The Road to Find Out" by Cat Stevens...



P.S.  If you want to join in for Journal 52, click here to go to the website.

Thanks so much for visiting, and I wish you a beautiful Monday!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that photo of you, the colors and the circles!!!

Glenda T. said...

I love the colors you used and the selfie!! I also looked at your alchemy cards and they are beautiful. Thanks for visiting me and leaving those kind words, you made my day! :)

Ami said...

Thanks so much for sharing this workshop! I'm jumping in now!

Pierrette Goupil said...

I love this so much! You are great! I joined the group Journal 52 last week and I love it.