Friday, January 2, 2015

Journals of 2014...

Looking back at all of my 2014 journals makes me happy.  With just a few exceptions, these are all complete...
 The one on the very left was actually started in 2013 and finished in 2014.  The one on the far right is my 2014 planner journal, which still has a few weeks in December to finish. and the two next to it have some pages left to complete, but for the most part they are all full! 


 Here's another view where you can see the front covers...
I learned so much this year, and connected with so many friends through my online art groups. I feel so grateful for all of it! 


My plan for 2015 is to have one spread complete for each day; and one art journal for each month.  I hope I can do it!

Thank you so much for visiting me today!  I wish you a wonderfully creative Friday!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your journals always make me happy!!!

Cara said...

Such an amazing collection of work and play!

dawn said...

GORGEOUS!!! COLOR!! YAY for more art, have fun!!