Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Word is... "Sing!"

Hey everyone!  It's the 15th of the month again, which means it's time for the One Little Word Challenge!

The word for January is SING!

Here's what I came up with...
 I had fun with acrylic paint, collage bits, and lots of paint marker doodling on this one!


 It was made from a page in my junque journal that originally looked like this...
Can you tell who that is?  It's a pic of Judy Garland and her daughter Liza Minelli!  I found it in an old magazine (I think from the 60's?) and added it to the journal when I originally put it together.  When I found out our word for January was SING, I knew it would be perfect!

What does the word SING make you think of?  Do you have a photo you've been meaning to scrap that would work?  A journal page you could make?  Come on over and play along with us at One Little Word!  You've got a whole month, and we'd love to see you!  Click here to go to the challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE Judy and Liza!! This is FABULOUS!!! I love it!!!!!

Marit said...

I love this positive and energetic spread Michelle, so fun and happy! I just blogged my 'olw' for this year and it is a phrase from a SONG! ha, we all seem to have something 'musical' this week, isn't it? Hope you have a joyful day, sing! (or at least hum...)

Unknown said...

What an exuberant happy spread! I love that photo - I've seen the footage from that concert and it was so wonderful to see them singing together. You are someone I think of as singing her unique and joyful song. Keep singing!

Dara Lynn said...

The colors were definitely singing! So bright and cheerful...would love to know what Judy and Liza were singing too! :)

Veggie Pony said...

Hi grreat reading your post