Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 17 of National Nonstop Journaling Month - This week's Planner Page...

Hi friends!  Sorry I'm a bit late with posting today's page.  I always do my memory keeping planner page on Sunday nights, and this week it was a little more time-consuming than usual.  Not sure why - some weeks just take more time than others I guess. 

Day 17:
This Week in my Memory-keeping Planner...
 This week's pages are full of emotion - both happy and sad...
I added in two flaps to show my new art supplies that arrived this week; mostly stuff for upcoming workshops.

I want to give a special shout-out to Carolyn Forinash Kirstine and Angel of Hope Animal Rescue for helping us out this week.  We had a sweet little stray kitten show up at our door last week. We don't know where he came from, and despite exhaustive efforts, we couldn't find his owners. Carolyn and AOH were kind enough to offer him shelter and help him find a forever home.  With Carolyn's blessing, I am sharing her Facebook post about the little guy here (isn't he adorable?!)... Thank you so much Carolyn and Angel of Hope!

Here's the whole spread with the flaps open.  At the bottom of the right page is a buddhist prayer that felt right for all the emotion of this week...

For more info about National Nonstop Journaling Month (NaNoJouMo), click here.
For more info about Angel of Hope Animal Rescue, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Marit said...

It was indeed a week full of emotions... here in Europe it is too. It's good to have an art journal to get it all out isn't it?! Love your spread!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages!! That kitty you rescued is beautiful! So glad they were able to help find a forever home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierrette Goupil said...

Your pages are stunning, Michelle. I love everything about them. Thank you so much for sharing. You are very inspiring.