Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 24 of NaNoJouMo: Sometimes You just gotta take your time...

Hi friends!  Did you miss me yesterday?  I missed being able to post, but I was working on my weekly No Excuses/Memory Keeping Planner page, and it took a long time.  I could've hurried up and finished in time, but I was having so much fun, that I didn't want to do that.  So, now I'm behind, but I'm happy with my page!  Here it is...

Day 24:
Week 47 in my No Excuses Planner Journal...
I included lots of stuff on this week's spread!  The tangles are from the Fauxbonichi Journaler's Tangle Tuesday prompt; the word "procrastination," (on Tuesday's block - it's kinda hard to read cuz it looks like a decorative border) is from the Hand Lettering Tuesday prompt from the same group. I've got some stickers and die cuts from both The Planner Society and Cocoa Daisy kits; and some of the lettering I learned from Pinterest.  I loved playing with colors this week, and filling up all the little spaces with stuff. 

I am going to take Thursday to be with family as we celebrate Thanksgiving; so I will see you on Friday with three pages to share!

Thanks so much for visiting - I really appreciate the kind words of support you've been sharing in the comments!  Have a fabulous Thanksgiving (if you celebrate)!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!