Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 4 of NaNoJouMo: It's About The Process...

Hi friends!  I'm still having fun journaling every day this month!  How about you?  If you are doing the challenge, are you having a good time?

For Day 4, I decided to take on Chelle Stein's Bonus Lesson in the Radiant II - Art Journaling Workshop.  For this lesson, the focus was on following her creative process.  Chelle's process is a lot of fun, and very similar to a process I sometimes use. 

Here's how the page looked after about 15 - 20 minutes...


and here it is, all finished...
DAY 4: 
"Wild and Free" 
(acrylic paint, misc ephemera and magazine images, paint markers)

For more info on NaNoJouMo, click here.
For more info on the Radiant II - Art Journaling Workshop, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

Marit said...

Oooh, I LOVE this journal page Michelle! The colours, the images, the doodles... gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the bright colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierrette Goupil said...

Awesome pages, Michelle. I love everything about them!!

EmK said...

Love, love, LOVE! I so appreciate seeing pages in progress. It makes me feel so much more comfortable with my "ugly" pages when I see the transitions that other artist can perform with their spreads. This is prefect, and jut what I needed to see right now!