Saturday, May 7, 2016

Create Your Reality - Page 13 of 100...

Hi friends!  Just stopping by to share my 13th page for the 100 Day Project!  I am a full week behind now - ack!  Life has just been so hectic ever since the project started!  Now things are calming down and I hope to get back into my creative rhythm, and do some catching up big time.

Page 13 is an introduction page for May in my art journal...

Create Your Reality


It's a fairly simple collaged page, but you would not believe how long it took me to complete.  When I get out of my groove it is like every little step in the process is like pulling teeth.  It makes me tired when I get like that.  I just want to nap all the time.  Ha.   I finally was able to finish it when I saw the picture of the field of flowers.  Somehow, it spoke to me.  It looks like a magical place to me; and I thought - Michelle, you can create that magical place for yourself.  You don't have to remain stuck. And there - I had a purpose to my page.

Do you ever get these types of feelings when you are creating?  If so, how do you pull yourself out of it?  I would love to hear about it in the comments!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I wish you a wonderful day!




3 comments:

Emie58 said...

Lovely page with a lot of meaning for you behind it... TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the field that she appears to be looking into!! When I get into a rut ..... I used to go outside and have a smoke ... lol!! Since that doesn't happen anymore -- I go outside and walk instead! LOL! :)

CraftyHope said...

I hate that you had such a hard time with this page, but it's gorgeous! You've got so many details and interesting bits on it. I know it would have taken me so very long to have done something like this. Of course, I've never done anything this impressive either. Wonderful page. Enjoy its completeness!