Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday...

Hi friends!  Just dropping in with a quick WOYWW post.  I'm going to try to remember to do these more often, cuz I love seeing what's on other people's work desks!

Here's how it looks right now.  Links to products in the photo are included below...
My Inkwell Press Academic Planner doesn't actually start til July, but I was so excited to use it, that I repurposed next year's May pages by changing the dates to line up for this year.  HA!

Inkwell Press Flex Academic Planner
Moon stickers by Karen Faith
Reset Girl LGL Kit "Now and Then"
Faber Castell Pitt Pens
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens
Moonlight Gelly Roll Pens
Inkwell Press Weekly Kickstart pad

I hope you are doing well!  Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL! At least yours is in progress ... we have been so busy the past few weeks, that mine just has things piled on it that I need to put away! HA!!!!

Monica said...

Is this a new journal for a new group or is it fauxbonichi. Admire you energy and constant flow of super ideas and pages in so many journals. A real inspiration Shellie

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks so much for the comments Julie and Monica!

Julie, you are so prolific - hard to imagine you being too busy to create! :)

Monica, It's a new planner, and I'm still trying to figure out just how I will use it. I'm thinking it will be part actual planner, and also kinda like a No Excuses journal, but it's not set in stone yet. Thanks for asking!

Marit said...

I LOVE to see your workdesk Michelle (couldn't find your name on the 'WOYWW-linky list though, you don't join in the event?) and altering the dates so you could start working in the planner right away: that's something I would do too! Have a great weekend dear one, big hug from Holland!